People’s Weekly World newspaper, the United States Communist Party’s paper, will stop its print edition starting January 2010. Though the editor said they may offer a daily version of the paper that can be downloaded, there isn’t quite the same social effect in reading a manifesto on a MacBook Pro.
- The Fold: News of the World
- The Fold: U.S. newspapers that stopped printing in June
- Twitter launches guide for journos
- Gannett layoffs hit nationwide
- Gannett to axe 700 jobs
- HuffPo pay wall a possibility
- McClatchy revenue still falling, just more slowly
- Finding a way to save local news, but is it by plagiarizing?
- Monday jolt: NY Times limits length of comments
- Maybe not in reading, but people still interested in newspapers
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.