After President Obama’s prime time press conference about his health care reforms, the New York Times homepage featured a live blog of Obama’s remarks. Almost an hour since his last words, and blogging is the new analysis. Hopefully, tomorrow’s front page will have an article without timestamps.
- The Fold: News of the World
- The Fold: U.S. newspapers that stopped printing in June
- Twitter launches guide for journos
- Gannett layoffs hit nationwide
- Gannett to axe 700 jobs
- HuffPo pay wall a possibility
- McClatchy revenue still falling, just more slowly
- Finding a way to save local news, but is it by plagiarizing?
- Monday jolt: NY Times limits length of comments
- Maybe not in reading, but people still interested in newspapers
- Judge Says Five More Women Can Testify Against Bill Cosby nyti.ms/2FL2CM1 3 days ago
- RT @EnnisNYT: “I ask God to be especially good to Loyola so that, at the end of the game, the scoreboard indicates a big ‘W’ for us." Good… 3 days ago
- Easter Island Is Eroding nyti.ms/2FM7dgV 3 days ago
- NYT calls it for Conor Lamb nyti.ms/2Gu8ha8 4 days ago
- They went to a cargo facility to pick up 10-year-old Irgo, a German shepherd, but were instead given a Great Dane. cbsloc.al/2pbFCj0#.Wql-P… 4 days ago