AnnArbor.com, the Web site taking the place of the now defunct Ann Arbor News, which printed its last edition yesterday, launched today. In addition to ‘dozens of blogs,’ the site will also offer a print version on Thursdays and Sundays for $9 per month. But the newspaper won’t have blogs. Or readers, since the articles in the paper will be outdated by the time the paper is delivered.
- The Fold: News of the World
- The Fold: U.S. newspapers that stopped printing in June
- Twitter launches guide for journos
- Gannett layoffs hit nationwide
- Gannett to axe 700 jobs
- HuffPo pay wall a possibility
- McClatchy revenue still falling, just more slowly
- Finding a way to save local news, but is it by plagiarizing?
- Monday jolt: NY Times limits length of comments
- Maybe not in reading, but people still interested in newspapers
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.