Recognizing its role as an indispensable tool for journalists, Twitter just launched an online guide for journalists called Twitter for Newsrooms. The guide, announced via @twittermedia about an hour ago and already hashtagged #TfN, promises to be a “living document,” that will, according to the site, help journalists “focus” on their jobs: “finding sources, verifying facts, publishing stories, promoting your work and yourself—and doing all of it faster and faster all the time.”
- The Fold: News of the World
- The Fold: U.S. newspapers that stopped printing in June
- Twitter launches guide for journos
- Gannett layoffs hit nationwide
- Gannett to axe 700 jobs
- HuffPo pay wall a possibility
- McClatchy revenue still falling, just more slowly
- Finding a way to save local news, but is it by plagiarizing?
- Monday jolt: NY Times limits length of comments
- Maybe not in reading, but people still interested in newspapers
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.